in shambles

Finally got back from Montreal around 1am last night (after the longest [12 hr] bus ride of my life…). I didn't have time to shower the night before so, due to a whipped cream fight that had broken out Sunday night, I had to go to work today looking a little bit sloppy. I tried to wear an outfit that contrasted my sticky hair and my completely energy-drained face (hence the decapitation of my head in these pictures). 

Anyways, Osheaga was honestly one of the best experiences of my life. I love the energy of music festivals and being outside all day, relaxing to amazing, live music. I need to get my pictures developed (I decided to be hipster and bought disposable cameras… haha) so I'll post them within the next couple of days. Until then, my outfit for work, today: 




top: vintage (from my mom), pants: H&M, wedges: Spring (I actually bought them because I wanted a pair of cheap shoes I could destroy at Osheaga… but then decided wedges would be a dumb idea when standing around for 10 hrs. I'm glad I didn't wear them because I really love them now :D) 

2 comments:

  1. Love the tattoo!! It must have hurt like crazy there right!!Do check my blog and I would love it if we follow each other!

    Love, Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me:) Like I too got a tattoo earlier in my back.. sat straight for 12 hours :( Thought I'd pass out heheh


    Love,
    Nyt
    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete