osheaga

I still have one camera to get developed, but these are from my first two cameras, from the first two nights (and a few pics stolen from my friends): 
 During our toursity walk through downtown montreal, we took some pics of the graffiti. Montreal is full of cool graffiti! 

 Enjoying the performances in the crowd. It got hot.
 A shot I took of my friend. I loved her outfit this day (vest from H&M, shorts are vintage Levis)
 Snoop Dogg! The last performance of the 2nd night. 
 Had to get a shot of how empty it was when we got there at 1pm on the first day! If only it could have stayed that empty...
 St. Lawrence river. 
 So many people! 
 Thankfully, they sprayed us with a hose when it got really hot! 
 Good morning! 
 Sitting on the hill
 The Arkells! One of the main reasons I went to Osheaga. They are amazing. (And I must give photo cred. to my friend. I was not this close to the stage.)
 Awkward shot! (But you can see my outfit; top: h&m, shorts: value village)
 More graffiti! 
Windows had a bus where people could take pictures of themselves pretending to be a band… haha I think we make a pretty cool band… (purse: Bimba & Lola)

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I can't wait to read more! I really like your scarf a couple posts down. Just started following you, hope you follow me back :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete